Saturday, April 6, 2013

see Sam run Saturdays: April Goals

I gotta be honest. I was struggling to come up with a post today. I started this post last night (well, technically this morning) and I just sat and stared, slack jawed, into a blank, white abyss. Nothing was happening. Nothing profound came to mind. So, I decided to keep it simple this Saturday.

And without further ado...

It's the beginning of a new month and that means new goals.

I've set my goals for April, have you?


















It's six days in and I've broken goal number one about three times already. I'm 5 miles into goal three, and I'm 10 push-ups (not the girlie ones, either) into goal four, and one pound into goal five. Boom.

HealthyLittleMe took me to the new Chipotle that opened in town and it was superb! That officially killed goal one, but it was totally worth it. I only wish my other cheats were as healthy. But you know what, those were MY decisions, I made them and I'm moving on. We shouldn't beat ourselves up so badly about not being perfect ALL the time. Move past it and do better.

Anybody else got any April goals?

That's it my lovelies. Have a happy, healthy Saturday. Get moving and be nice to yourself. You know why? Because we're awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment