Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - January 2nd

This blog is officially one week old. And that can only mean one thing: it's time for a weigh in.

Can I get a drum roll?

Today's weight: 131.0 lbs

Now, I'm not AWESOME at math, but I know what this means. I've lost 4.1 lbs this week.

I'm really excited to be back on track after falling off the wagon on my visit home. I feel like I have a ton of momentum! And (don't tell anyone, okay?) I think I'm starting to like the treadmill. Instead of just statically running at one setting, I've been changing the speed and incline and it's starting to feel more natural. But it sure as heck doesn't beat a beautiful outdoor run. 

Today I worked on January's goals. If you'll remember, I want to run another 25 miles and bike 100 miles this month. So far, I'm doing well.

Running goal (25 miles)
1.8 miles - 01/02
23.2 miles to go!

Biking goal (100 miles)
6.31 miles - 01/02
93.69 miles to go!

I'll be keeping track of this and updating on my weekly weigh ins. Wanna join me? Do it! Whether you want to set the exact same goal as me or something completely different - let me know what you're doing and how it's going.

Today's gym summary: 
25 minute run
23 minute bike ride on hill interval
Short circuit training:
15 jump squats
15 jump lunges
1 minute plank (why does this seem like the longest minute EVER?)
50 bicycle crunches
16 wiper planks
15 leg lifts
10 push ups (that's right - TEN REAL PUSH UPS!)

And according to my new friend, the Polar FT7, I burned over 600 calories. Yippee!



I'll talk more about the Polar FT7 later. Today was my first time using it so I'm still figuring it out, but so far so good!

Drink lots of water today! Catch ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment