Saturday, August 10, 2013

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

I totes ran a 10 minute mile today. 

Actually, it was 9:59. 

And yeah - that one second does make it more badass.

But you know what SUCKS? Map My Run didn't save it. Ugh! It's almost like it didn't really happen... Except it definitely did.

I don't know what came over me today. I decided to head out for a short 2 mile run this evening and just felt like running fast. Normally, I psych myself out and under-pace myself for fear of cramps, shin splints, or general discomfort but today I hit the road with NO fear. And it felt amazing.

I ran 2.18 miles. Mile 1 was 9:59 and mile 2 was 10:46 and I'm not sure what that last 0.18 was because of STUPID MAP MY RUN.

Anyway - I know today is see Sam run Saturday (speaking of which, where is she? hehe) but I had some major breaking news and even if you don't give a shit about it, I feel great sharing it.

That's gonna go down in the pink planner for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment