Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pink Planner - Week One Update

Alright, my official week one of half training is done. And it's needs to be documented.

The training schedule is in red, what I did is in blue.

Week #1

Monday - 
Stretch & Strength
2 mile run @ 12:00 pace
1 mile speedwork

Tuesday - 
3 mile run
3 mile run @ 11:36 pace

Wednesday - 
2 mile run
Whoops - nothing!

Thursday -
3 mile run
Whoops - nothing again!

Friday -
REST
4 mile run @ 11:41 pace

Saturday - 
30 minute cross train
Ripped in 30 (Week 2) + 2.18 mile run @ 10:20 pace

Sunday - 
4 mile run
3 mile run @11:06 pace + 1 mile speedwork

Total mileage goal: 15
Actual mileage: 16.18

So overall, it was a great week for the pink planner.

Starting Tuesday, the boyfriend and I are going backpacking in Arkansas for the week. So not only will I be absent on HLM (see Sam run will step in and take over) but I will also have some gaps in the pink binder. But I've planned for it and hope to still get some exercise in climbing mountains and roughin' it.

Happy Sunday, kick this week in the ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment