Saturday, August 3, 2013

see Sam run Saturday: The Life of Sam Told Through a Series of iPhone Pictures

Greetings, readers. I write to you today from the depths of a dark and squashy couch, wrapped in a blanket, wearing a Dead Head shirt and a pair of winter pj pants (that just so happen to match and that makes my OCD heart a little happy) with awesome hangover hair.



Positives: Last  night I burned some major calories twerkin' it (I can't even pull off typing that.)
Negatives: I drank way too much on an empty stomach and now I am in my final hours before death surely carries me away.

PS: I'm completely over dramatic when I feel icky.

Since Healthy Little Me has come back to our little blogging world, she feels the need to remind me to post if I haven't done so before lunch time (oh God, let's not mention food.) 



So what AM I going to post about today? Life. In all it's crazy glory, via iPhone pictures.

**WARNING: YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET AN OVERLOAD OF PICTURES OF RANDOM THINGS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE**

Have you ever just browsed through your photos on your phone? (assuming you have a camera on your phone and aren't living in a nursing home).  They tell a story. Your story.


The story of where you live...


...and of where you "work" (I mean, really, who can call this 'work'?)...
...the stories of the repercussions of said work (don't forget sunscreen)...
...stories of temptations...
...stories of nights you'll never forget...
...and the ones you wish you could...
...stories of where you came from...
...and how very little has changed...
...and how very much it has...
To quote one of the best movies of all time, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, "life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

And let's not forget the fitness portion while we're at it. I've logged over 60 miles in bike time since mid July and I've ran twice - I'll get better on the running, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment