Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday, Monday, MONDAY!

I am in a kickass mood today. I'm feeling great. 

I went to town to meet one of my favorite co-workers for breakfast and gossip. I had some delicious blueberry pancakes (I only hate half of the HUGE portion) and black coffee. She is heading to Washington for a few days to see her fiance so it was awesome getting to catch up with her before she left.

Then, I decided I had better go to the gym. I mean, I was already in town. But because I didn't want to puke up my $10 blueberry pancakes, I took it easier than usual. Which means, no running!

So I did 12 minutes on the stairmill, fast walked on the treadmill at a high incline for 20 minutes, rowed for 5 minutes, and then finished up with another 10 on the stairmill.

And I listened to the Justin Timberlake radio station on Pandora. Another winner.

Speaking of JT - did anyone check him out on the Grammy's last night? Let's just say I'm thoroughly enjoying his comeback. While we didn't think it possible, he is bringing sexy back again.

With JT on my side today, I managed to burn away 557 calories in about an hour and a half.

I had a really dumb moment today. I weighed myself after working out and was disappointed that my weigh hadn't moved, EVEN A FRACTION, since my initial DB weigh-in. I mean, I've been working super hard all week - tracking AND burning calories. Can't I at least get a decimal down? Annnnd then I realized that my initial weigh-in didn't include my shoes. So I took my shoes off and instantly lost 1.2 lbs. Huzzah!

I have a lot of pictures I've been trying to post to the most recent articles but I have crappy internet right now and none of them will upload. As soon as I am able, I'll update my posts with some pictures so stay tuned for that.

And here's some more exciting news - I GOT A FOLLOWER FINALLY! Sometimes I feel like I am pouring love and time into a blog that is read by no one, but this one follower reminds me that I have an audience somewhere out there. Don't you want to follow me too? You know you enjoy our time together!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are in as kickass mood as I am today.


2 comments: