Friday, February 8, 2013

On the weigh!

My weigh-in photo for DietBet got accepted today. Hallelujah. But it was kind of frustrating (oddly enough) because I actually lost 2 lbs between the rejected weigh-in picture yesterday and the accepted one today. I never thought I would be disappointed to see 125.6 lbs on the scale - but all I can think about is how much harder it will be now for me to lose 4%.

My current weight is (in my Allison Sweeney voice):


125.6 lbs
Not bad, huh?

Annnd I promised a weigh-in picture. For the record - I was tired! Introducing Healthy Little Me!



And here's the progress on my February goals:

10,000 calories burned:

216 - 02/01
459 - 02/04
521 + 565 = 1086 (I got conned into doing Boot Camp by Skinny-Inner-Me later that night) - 02/05
303 - 02/08 (thanks for the help, dark chocolate truffles!)627 - 02/08

Total calories burned: 2691
Total calories left: 7309

And my alcoholic drink goal of 10 or less this month (no more than 2 beers):
0 so far!


Annnd given my initial weigh-in today, I will now have to end the month at 121 lbs (121.6 really but 121.0 will be safe) to make sure I win that bet!

It's still not too late to to join! by the way. The pot is $4200 and still growing!

I'm going to buy a new pair of Saucony Ride 4's with my winnings... my old ones are getting, well, old.

_______________________________________________________

Last night I could NOT sleep. I tossed and turned for two hours before I finally knocked out. I was so frustrated. I tried reading, I tried deep breaths, I tried thinking about complicated math... nothing.


So when my alarm went off this morning for "Gym Time!" I growled at it and went back to sleep. I felt pretty bad about skipping the gym today (I did stop by for my weigh-in pictures but didn't have time to work out before heading into work) especially since I skipped yesterday. So I vowed to do some DVD's tonight to make up for it.

I completed Level 1 and Level 2 of Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I thought my lungs were going to fall out. Level 1 with Bob is bad enough, but just wait until Level 2 with Jillian. It's like she doesn't let you rest for even a split second. But the people in the video were making it happen, so I stuck with it until the bitter end.

Then I did Level 1 and Level 2 of Biggest Loser Boot Camp. Needless to say, by the end of all of this - I was sweating and wheezing and relieved that no one was around me to witness my sweaty exhaustion.

Total, I burned 627 calories. But no truffle reward for me. Since this DietBet officially starts tomorrow and my initial weigh-in is sealed, I've got to keep a strict watch on calorie intake! Those truffles will have to wait until March 8th. (Okay, maybe I'll have one or two on Valentines Day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment