Thursday, October 10, 2013

Improv Gumbo - How to clean out your fridge AND eat dinner.

Short and sweet tonight - I'm calling it an early night so I can get up EARLY (#6amclub) and workout before I get ready for work. But I just had to tell you about this delish half-leftover meal I made tonight by wingin' it in the kitchen.

I took some hot italian turkey sausage (my mom recommended it to me this week and it's actually super good)..

 
 
And this magical frozen package of gumbo vegetables...


And tossed in some leftover black beans and quinoa from Sunday Meal Prep into a pan with a cup or so of some leftover tomato gorzonzola bisque and cooked up a delicious fake gumbo-goodness. And I made way too much - so guess who already has their lunch packed for tomorrow? Holla!

Weeknight posts have been short and surficial this week - I'm trying to stay true to the blog but I'm juggling a lot right now being a new girl in a big city with a new job and all that jazz... But hopefully this weekend I can take some time and get more involved with the blog for some good juicy long posts!

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY. WOOP WOOP.

What's your favorite fridge dump meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment