Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, Monday. A quick update before I fall asle-- zzzzzzzzz.

Well ladies and gents. The first day of my new job is OUT of the way. Boom.


And even though I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the information I have to teach myself in the next few months (mathy science stuff!), I am also in love with not only my new job, but the team I get to work with.

I mean, how many offices have one of these?


Clean eating went well today (thanks, Sunday Meal Prep!). And because I know you're DYING to know what I ate, here goes:
  • Breakfast - Rolled oats, strawberries, dark chocolate chips
  • Snacks - Carrots, bell peppers, apple, almonds
  • Lunch - Enchiladas Verdes (So what? The new team took me out to lunch...)
  • Dinner - Creamy tomato soup with a tomato/mozarella/spinach sandwich on a whole wheat english muffin
  • Drinks for the day - Water, Coffee, Peach Apricot Black Tea, and a Lucky Buddha Beer
I really wanted to workout today after work - but I honestly lost my steam before I got home. Tomorrow is a new day, though, and I'm going to kick some ass. Getting used to this new schedule is kind of weird - my days are technically shorter compared to my last job but OOF! my brain is getting used a lot more.

I wish I could write a longer post but I'm getting kind of sleepy. And by kind of, I mean I'm neck bobbing over the keyboard right now. Monday, complete. 

Goodnight, readers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment