Monday, March 18, 2013

Runny egg whites, Contagious Insanity, Last Chance Workout.

Today's the DAY!

I am such a nerd, but I woke up and immediately thought - 
THE BIGGEST LOSER FINALE IS TONIGHT!
Or maybe I screamed it in my bed. Whatever.

Jeff is cool. But I am Team Danni ALL THE WAY. 

I'm excited to see the final results of everyone - but in a way I'm kind of bummed that another season is over. Now I have to wait months until I get another dose of BL. 

It's like crack, ya'll. I know this is my last dose and I'm starting to itch and panic. 

Anywho.

see Sam run is a crazier bitch than I thought. 
She texted me today and guess what?
She's doing the 10K with me, too. And she's still doing the 5K.
She said I have to pay for her funeral if she dies. 
Psh! - Overdramatic, much?
Plus, she can't die. I need Saturday blog posts. 

I swear I didn't make her do this. 
I just forcefully suggested it.
I'm pretty damn influential.

But she'll thank me later for it.

This time last year, I was conning her into her first 5K. And look at us now, baby!

Mission Run 15K in 48 hours: Accepted.

I ate egg whites today. Not the kind you shimmy out of a real egg - I ate that crap that comes in a carton. And it looked WEIRD coming out. It looked like milky water.

And I wasn't really digging it when it was cooked. 




Tried it. Hated it. Whatever. I'll buy real eggs the next time I go to town. 

I've been really getting work done with this Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. 
I kind of love it. 
But if you ask me while I'm in the middle of it, I hate that shit.

Here's a little review comin' atcha:

The DVD has a built in schedule, which is cool and unlike most BL DVDs. 

It's a six-week program. You do it 6 days per week.

You do the first set of workouts for two weeks, then the next set for two weeks, and then the final set the final two weeks.

The first set is 35 minutes each.
The second is 45 minutes each.
The third is 55 minutes each.

And as far as I can tell, it's all Jillian. And she's in your face, but God I love it.

You need hand weights and a mat to do it. 

You switch every other day between doing a "Last Chance Workout" (which is some weight lifting and a lot of cardio) and an upper-body/lower-body workout (which is ALL weights). 

I have two sets of hand weights - one is a 3 lb set and the other is an 8 lb set. And with the exception of some of the tricep stuff, I've been throwing around those 8 pounders like a badass.

I got it on Amazon for like $6. And it has been money well spent.

So yeah. I'm a happy camper.



And now, everyone, it's time to go out and KICK the rest of Monday's ASS.


Please remember this always...

We can do ANYTHING we want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment