Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spoiler Alert: I'm talking about BL Finale over here!

So I loved every single minute of last night's Biggest Loser finale. Everyone looked amazing - especially the kids! (I just love Bingo..)

But let's get real. I TOLD YA'LL Danni was going to win!
I should start gambling. 

Wait, no I shouldn't.

CHECK HER OUT!

Photo from http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/the-biggest-loser-season-14-finale-1363668851-slideshow/dannielle-danni-allen-photo--2130797362.html

WHAT a badass bitch! She has been my favorite since the beginning of the show. She has never given up the fight and has always been such an awesome team player (remember when she gave Michael and Gina the Valentine's Day visits that she won?). If you're looking for motivation, check this girl out. She is nothing but a fighter and I wish her continued success! 

When she won last night, I did the ugly-proud cry.
It was like watching my best friend win.
I'm a loser, we already know this.

And speaking of everyone else and their awesome selves... How bangin' was Lisa last night? Holy crap. That woman doesn't even look the same. If you don't follow Biggest Loser right now, you are totally lost in this post. But that sounds like a personal problem to me - you better head over to NBC.com and CATCH UP!

My normal "gym-rat" self has yet to make an appearance since my mojo went missing. But I have been staying active and doing the BL DVD I told you about yesterday. I kind of like it because it's forcing me to lift weights which I NEVER do but probably should.

Seriously. But not really.
Tomorrow I'm taking my new kicks to the gym and busting out some dread mill mileage. I was hoping last week's awesome weather would stick around so I could pound some actual pavement instead of a conveyor belt, but the cold is here to stay for at least a few more days so I've got to stick to the indoors. 

see Sam run posted our insane race plans on Facebook and as it turns out, a few of our friends are doing the 5K too! It will be awesome to see everyone. I love races with people you know... it makes it more enjoyable. Plus, they can help carry Sam and I across the finish line when our jello-y legs give out on mile 3. Kidding. Not kidding. Which is it?

For some reason airfare for the next time I'm off work is CRAZY expensive. So I'm probably going to hang in Wyoming. Which means I might not go missing from Here Comes Healthy Little Me for 7 days. I know, I know. You're welcome. 

On Thursday I have to head to a different town for a work-related "health check". One of the things that I LOVE about the company that I work for is their commitment to health and wellness. They offer a yearly bonus for having healthy stats like cholestoral, BMI, blood pressure, etc. If you don't have healthy numbers at the beginning of the year, you have to prove that you've made improvements by the end of the year to qualify for the bonus. Actually, it was the wellness talk at orientation last summer that really got me thinking that I should try harder to get healthy. Nothing like feeling good and getting a check for it at the end of every year!

I'm not sure what they'll check on Thursday but I'm excited to find out where my body stands. And you should be excited, too, because you KNOW I'm going to share.


You know what? You're pretty amazing. Have an amazing Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment