Friday, March 15, 2013

Today is good.

Today is good. Not great. But definitely good.

I got my ass back in the gym today. 
Nothin' crazy.. 
but I did manage to rock out a whopping 50 minutes on the stair mill.
(oh yeah, I said 50!)

The weather is A.MAZE.ING today. 
68 degrees and sunny. 
Still super windy but whatever. 
I'll take it.

I'm making my own turkey soup concoction today.
This is usually how I cook:
I look at a couple of recipes... get the general idea... And then BAM! I decide to wing it.
What can I say?
I guess I don't like being told what to do.

Here's whats in my turkey chili/soup/crap:
Ground turkey
Carrots
Onion
Green beans
Great northern beans
Slow cooker seasoning packet

I'm excited to see how it turns out.
I hope I didn't royally screw something up.
Maybe I should start following recipes.

Why I am writing in short one line sentences?
I don't know.
But I like it.
And it's my blog.
And I do what I WANT.
Admit it, you like it.

Today was good but guess what?
Tomorrow's going to be better.

Why?

Because see Sam run is going to be ALL UP IN YO' FACE.
She's doing her first Saturday blog post.
And I have noooo idea what she's going to talk about.
But it'll rock.

You know what else rocks?

You do. 

Happy Friday. 
Go Tarheels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment